Finished Project: Burdastyle Sleeveless Blouse #128

I bought this pattern over a year ago and finally got around to making it!

Image

The reviews told me this pattern ran on the big side and that it did! I cut out the smallest size, didn’t add seam allowances and still had to take the waist in 2 inches.

Image

The fabric is polyester, a purchase made over a year ago from Hancock Fabrics.

Image

The neckline is finished with a facing and the armholes are finished with a narrow hem. The buttons are purely for looks! I sewed the buttons through both layers of the placket because my buttonhole foot has been M.I.A. since I moved 😦 . Luckily, the blouse is big enough to slip on and off over my head!

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “Finished Project: Burdastyle Sleeveless Blouse #128

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s